VU Our Perks
At VUBIQUITY we believe our current and future success stems directly from our commitment to our employees. It’s a pledge we make that goes beyond offering the standard health benefits, paid time off and incentives. It encompasses a spirit of giving back, having fun and constantly evolving.
We’re a global company with flagship offices in Los Angeles and London – we’re all one, committed team, with specific benefit programs that vary country to country.
Pay, Health and Time Off
- Competitive compensation plans as well as annual discretionary bonuses.
- In the U.S., cost-effective medical, dental and vision coverage plans including options such as health savings programs.
- An array of activities to help you stay fit, including on-site fitness classes, wellness education seminars and fresh fruit and healthy snacks.
- Generous paid vacation offerings.
- Paid time off for new parents to bond with their babies, in addition to honoring state-sponsored programs (in the U.S.).
Retirement, Tuition Reimbursement and Employee Referral
- 401(k) company match with immediate vesting along with continuing education reimbursement (in the U.S.).
- Innovative employee referral program that promotes a rewarding partnership with current and future employees.
Life at VUBIQUITY
At Vubiquity, our values reflect us and we are a reflection of our values.
We are committed to our work and enjoy what we do. We strive to maintain sound judgment, a pay it forward attitude, perseverance, passion and are always in search of excellence. Our open work spaces, social gaming areas and peripheral conferencing centers encourage collaborative thinking and teamwork. We value employee wellness, health and safety, a diverse workforce and have an equal opportunity and inclusive culture.
As a corporate citizen, we are committed to act responsibly, using resources wisely to help protect our planet. We aim to reduce our carbon footprint by sharing best practices between our offices, investing in energy-efficient technology, adopting sustainable practices and exercising continual improvement in our environmental impact. Our centralized offices and network operations center in the U.S. are located in a LEED GOLD building, optimizing energy and water usage efficiency and performance, using indoor air quality best management practices and maximizing daylight and views.
We celebrate our successes, learn from our mistakes, engage with our customers and welcome employee ideas.
If you have any questions or would like to connect with us, please don’t hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vubiquity participates in a variety of philanthropic causes that make a positive impact to our local and larger communities.
Holidays and special events bring out the social side of team members. Throughout the year we look to mark events that allow us to get to know our colleagues better.