The Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA), the global entertainment industry’s advocate for content security, content protection and information security, has named three new members to its Technology Committee.
Mischa Roth, content security operations manager for Amazon Studios, Todd Burke, principal solutions consultant for Adobe, and Micah Littleton, VP of content security for Technicolor, have all joined the committee, which advises CDSA’s board of directors on everything from new control frameworks and business models for application and cloud security assessments, to new technology solutions and improved workflows for IP protection, security and compliance.
Guy Finley, president of CDSA, said the new Technology Committee members are best known for their focus on innovation, and will be tasked with being advocates for the entertainment security community.
“We look forward to working with these industry experts to drive new initiatives and bring the service provider perspective to the broader global engagements with content owners around content protection and information security technology solutions for media and entertainment,” Finley said.
Other members of the CDSA Technology Committee include:
• Paige Barnett, senior director, client services, 5th Kind
• David Benson, CTO and co-founder, BeBop Technology
• Allan Dembry, CTO, Iyuno Media Group
• John-Thomas Gaietto, executive director of cybersecurity services, Richey May Technology Solutions
• Darin Grant, CTO, Animal Logic
• Ron Madnick, president, TechPro
• Cindy McKenzie, CIO, Deluxe
• Martin Mkrtchian, VP of information security, Vubiquity
• ShanShan Pa, head of compliance and privacy (U.S. and EMEA), Alibaba Cloud
• Janice Pearson, VP, global content protection, Convergent
• David Petty, senior solutions consultant, Independent Security Evaluators
• Scott Rose, CTO, SDI Media
• Kunal Shah, VP, software engineering and architecture, Sony New Media Solutions
• Joel Sloss, program manager, Microsoft Azure
• Rick Soto, VP, global IT infrastructure and security, Pixelogic
• Patrick Sumby, VP, engineering and security, Sohonet
• Konstantin Wilms, worldwide technology leader M&E, Amazon Web Services
Members apply and are evaluated by the CDSA Board of Directors on an individual basis, and on that individual’s technical expertise, to be elected to the committee for a term of one year.
For more information visit CDSAonline.org.